We need donors that are 18 and older to establish the ranges for a new assay to detect 65 cytokines from serum samples. The assay is one of a kind and does not exist in the market.
We are requesting healthy volunteers to donate blood samples and results can be provided upon request. As a token of thanks, a $10 Starbucks gift card will be provided.
Please call us at 972-668-6005 or email us at email@example.com if you want to be a donor. We will schedule your visit Monday through Friday between 10 am and 3 pm.
Please do NOT donate if you have any of the conditions below:
- If you are sick and experiencing:
- Shortness of breath
- Diagnosed by a physician with any of the following conditions:
- Cystic fibrosis
- IgA deficiency
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Ulcerative colitis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP)
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome
- Other autoimmune disease
- If you Smoke
- If you are Pregnant
- If you are receiving Immunotherapy
- If you are taking cortisone, prednisone, steroid or anticancer drugs
Leave A Comment