Contribute to important research and make a difference today!
You are invited to participate in a research study on hereditary diseases that are associated with cancer, cardiovascular, obesity and autoimmune disease. Your donation could facilitate the development of new potentially lifesaving diagnosis and treatments. Blood samples from people of all backgrounds and communities will be used at the Ayass BioScience Laboratory for detecting genetic, epigenetic, proteomic and metabolomic causes of diseases.
If you have a family history with any of the above mentioned diseases or conditions and would like to learn more, please contact us at 972-668-6005.
If you choose to participate, you will be notified in person, by phone, or by letter, about any test results that may impact your health.
Donation of your sample for research is voluntary and you should not be placed under any pressures to do so. Any personal information provided by you in connection with the donation will be held in confidence. Privacy protection of the research blood donors will be performed in accordance with IRB, OHSR, OPRR and other Federal regulatory standards. All samples will be coded with a random identification number instead of the name of participant.
For reasons of safety, you should not donate if:
- You know, or think that you might be infected with hepatitis B or hepatitis C
- You know, or think that you might be infected with HIV – the AIDs virus
- You have a sexual partner who is infected with hepatitis or HIV
- You are unwell at the moment
- You are anemic or receiving treatment for anemia or iron deficiency
- You are or may be, pregnant
- You are 18 years of age or younger, and weight less than 110 pounds
Make an appointment to donate today! For more information about research uses of your blood, call Ayass BioScience today at 972-668-6005.
Leave A Comment