Chiari malformation is a condition in which brain tissue extends into your spinal canal. It occurs when part of your skull is abnormally small or misshapen, pressing on your brain and forcing it downward. Many people with Chiari malformation have no signs or symptoms. Headaches, often severe, are the classic symptom of Chiari malformation. They generally occur after sudden coughing, sneezing, or straining. Recent advances in science and statistical analysis show that there is a very strong relationship between antiphospholipid syndrome and Chiari malformation. At Ayass Bioscience, LLC patient care is the topmost priority. With the help of its state-of-the-art laboratory and research facility, Ayass Bioscience, LLC is working to better understand Chiari malformation and other such conditions and to help patients in need.
- High Fructose Corn Syrup and Tumors April 12, 2019
- Colon Cancer April 10, 2019
- Chiari Malformation April 5, 2019
- National Doctors’ Day April 2, 2019
- Ayass Bioscience family is celebrating its third anniversary March 21, 2019