March was National Colorectal Cancer Awareness month. Did you know that colorectal cancer is the second highest cause of cancer-related deaths in men and women, yet is one of the most preventable diseases? Early detection is the key to beating this disease. The Ayass BioScience’s Hereditary Cancer Test kit is a genetic test to determine whether a person with a family history of cancer has gene alterations associated with colorectal cancer. The test can also be used to check if the person has inherited variants associated with other types of cancer.
- High Fructose Corn Syrup and Tumors April 12, 2019
- Colon Cancer April 10, 2019
- Chiari Malformation April 5, 2019
- National Doctors’ Day April 2, 2019
- Ayass Bioscience family is celebrating its third anniversary March 21, 2019