March was National Colorectal Cancer Awareness month. Did you know that colorectal cancer is the second highest cause of cancer-related deaths in men and women, yet is one of the most preventable diseases? Early detection is the key to beating this disease. The Ayass BioScience’s Hereditary Cancer Test kit is a genetic test to determine whether a person with a family history of cancer has gene alterations associated with colorectal cancer. The test can also be used to check if the person has inherited variants associated with other types of cancer.
- COVID-19 Testing Available Now in Ayass BioScience! March 27, 2020
- The Role of Genetic Testing in Inherited Cardiovascular Disease January 20, 2020
- The Importance of Doctors Combining Clinical Experience and Medical Research October 1, 2019
- Blood Donation Needed! August 12, 2019
- New! Precise Allergy Testing at Ayass BioScience! July 18, 2019